Where to use HVLS
The HVLS MegaFan can be found in the following locations:
• Facilities and Large Structures that need air movement
• Manufacturing, Production, & Assembly Facilities
• Warehouses and Distribution Centres
• Large Commercial Complexes
• Automotive and Truck Repair Garages
• Auto Service Centres
• "Big Box" Retail Stores
• Aircraft Hangars
• Produce Packing Sheds
• Livestock Pens
• Free-stall and other Barns
• Shopping Centres
• Sports Arenas
HVLS fans in industry are used for the following tasks:
• Cool Machinery
• Dry wet floors and control moisture, mould, bacteria and condensation.
• Creates a constant floor to ceiling temperature with low speed high volume air changes.
• Provides comprehensive air coverage and drastically improves areas with hot, cold, stale and stagnant air.
• Promotes cost savings by leveraging HVAC systems, enhancing ventilation systems and reducing the overall energy costs within a large space.
• Dilutes concentrated air.
• Helps keep your most valuable asset working and comfortable – your employees, visitors, and customers.
HVLS fans in agriculture and dairy farms are used for the following tasks:
• To cool and provide healthier environments for dairy cows, horses, and other livestock.
• Used for crop cooling and temperature equalization.
In many cases there are rebates, grants, and incentives available in many areas and from the government for energy efficient equipment installation. It takes 26 high speed fans to move the same amount of air as only one MegaFan 24 foot 1.5kW fan. Consider energy consumption. It costs more to run the high speed fans for one hour than to run the MegaFan for eight hours! The 20 foot six blade MegaFan uses just 0.576 kW at maximum speed and at 7.5 pence per kilowatt that's less than 4.32 pence per hour! Most MegaFan customers do not need to run their fans at maximum speed as they get all the reticulating air they need at about 75% of maximum therefore the energy savings are normally even greater!